Toronto Tech Live Conference - 2017
Using Technology to Drive Digital Transformation
The Toronto Tech Live Conference aims to assist business executives, technology strategists and dynamic entrepreneurs embrace digital technologies to scale and reinforce the business models they know, while addressing the very real disruption threats and risks they may not be aware of. The only way to validate your risk exposure is to engage with inside experts from a cross-section of business, technology, research and academia.
Hosted by e-learning technology educators ConverseLink, the conference will feature a full-day of breakout sessions, networking lunch and interactive panel discussions in collaboration with the giants driving of technology innovation. From AI, big data, cyber security, architecture, to technology risk-management, digital marketing, this is set to be a must-attend premium event.
We will have multiple tracks centered on:
- Identifying new cloud-based business opportunities
- Fostering an environment of successful project delivery and being first to market everytime through agile strategies
- Leverage the power of legacy systems to reduce cost, minimize risk and drive new revenues
- The digital marketing paradigm: have you really carved out your target audience
- Technology project management for the era of disruption
- Data Mining: using AI and predictive analytics to exceed quarterly revenue
- Retail Architecture (ARTS)
- Project innovation through practical Agile
Event Tracks (varying ticket pricing)
1) PRICED Practical Workshops (confers CPD Hours):
Case study driven workshops delivered by world class Instructors who represent the best in class research based technical education.
- Selection of ConverseLink Instructors
- External domain experts aligned to themes above
2) Tech Talks by Premium Sponsors:
Aligned to themes above
Clear objectives, Q&A with specifically defined outcomes.
Target sponsors will be contacted, specifying the timeline to register as we need to lock down revenue commitments before booking a venue and instructors:
3) Panel Discussions
"Corporate celebrity" track where senior executives and project leaders that have successfully delivered large scale platforms or launched top line selling digital products and services are interviewed about seed and venture funding strategies, strategic planning, project delivery best practices, proven leadership methodologies, financial management, marketing, and sustainable growth strategies.
Target Sponsors by Sector
- Oracle (Big Data, DB Revitalization, DR, Enterprise connectivity)
- Amazon (AWS, AI, Ecommerce, etc.)
- Microsoft (Azure Cloud, Office 365, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics)
- IBM (IBM Watson, AI, Cloud, Enterprise Connectivity, BPM, IT Strategy)
- Kx Systems
Telco & Communication Leaders:
- Wealth Simple
- TD Bank
- National Bank
- HSBC Canada
- National Bank
- Sun Life
- City of Toronto
- Ontario Govt
- Canada Post
- Federal Govt agencies
8:30 a.m. Coffee & Registration
9:00 a.m. Opening Session:
10:15 a.m. General Session:
11:45 a.m. Lunch, Networking, and ....
1:00 p.m Break Out Sessions
CIO Panel Discussion
2:15 p.m. Break Out Sessions
3:30 p.m. Closing Social Hour