Scott Van Wagner
Scott Van Wagner is a marketing strategist with strengths in strategic planning, digital marketing, and communications. Scott leverages his diverse business and educational background to deliver exceptional results. Scott’s combination of practical hands-on experience as a successful small-business entrepreneur, and extensive experience in large corporations, is invaluable in understanding the many marketing issues faced by businesses today.
Scott has performed a variety of roles throughout his career, including General manager, Marketing consultant, Entrepreneur, Product management, Service director, Professor, Author and Sales representative. In addition to this practical experience, Scott has written marketing articles and taught a wide variety of sales and marketing courses to adult learners and undergrads alike, including:
- University of Guelph – Digital Marketing
- Brock University – General Marketing Management
- McMaster University – Marketing Planning & Implementation
- Seneca College – Effective Selling
- University of Guelph – Advanced Marketing
- University of Guelph – Marketing Strategy
- University of Guelph/Humber – Consumer Behavior
- University of Western Ontario – Operations Management
Scott is also the author of “Think, Plan, Prosper – How to Create Successful Marketing Plans in the Digital Marketing Age.”
A strong believer in the concept that all marketing starts with the customer, Scott provides a strong customer focus in delivering solutions to difficult marketing problems and holds certifications in Teaching with Technology, Classroom Leadership and Adult Learning. Scott holds a Bachelor of Business Management and is a Marketing Major.