Digital Badge Recognition
ConverseLink employs Open Badges to help advance and engage Learners around the world. Created by Mozilla, the Open Badge standard enables us to define a system of badges to recognize achievements in today's rapidly evolving digital age.
To do this, we have partnered with the talented team at Badgr who streamline the process from course completion to digital achievement recognition using the open badge specification.
Benefits for Customers
- Open Badges are free and issued electronically within 48 hours of successfully completing any ConverseLink Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) and self-paced courses
- Open Badges empower Learners to share their credentials on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social and professional networks and personal websites
- With an unprecedented rate of worldwide adoption, organizations will increasingly value workers who build up a verifiable, digital accreditation record through continuous learning
- A digital credential enhances the Learner's brand, unlocks new career opportunities and drives sustainable business value for employers and cutting-edge higher education institutions in a highly competitive, global digital economy
- ConverseLink and Badgr can help higher education institutions and businesses create Learning Pathways that connect learning achievements across targeted digital training courses, build personal learning networks and dynamically monitor progress. Learning Pathways also proactively identify new training opportunities as the Learner acquires new skills and experience in the workplace.
Here's a sample.